Characteristics of the fillers according to the lines
Linear fillers are suitable for:
- Foamy, viscous, corrosive, abrasive, flammable, flowable products with solid particles in suspension.
Examples: Mineral oils, paints, isocyanates and solvents, glues and adhesives, waxes, fertilizers, herbicides, seed cures, automotive products, detergents, bleaches.
- Filling of bottles, cans, drums, cans, drums. Possibility of filling different products in double chamber containers (1+1), by installing 2 parallel filling circuits.
- Robust AISI 304 or AISI 316 stainless steel structure.
- Parts in contact with the products according to their needs (stainless steel AISI 316, PVC, Titanium, EPDM, Viton, Teflon gaskets).
- Operator panel for PLC programming and control of the equipment.
- Safety guards, anti-trapping (FULL LINE AND ECO LINE)
- Electrical and pneumatic elements of leading brands.
- L-Mag, volumetric flow meter.
- L-Mass, mass flow meter.
- Temperature range of the product to be filled from -10° C to 125° C.
- Perfect adaptation to all types of liquids.
- Maximum precision and repeatability of dispensed volumes.
- Adjustment and variation of volumes with touch screen and possibility of countless recipes.
- Great versatility in format changes.
- Fast, tool-less format changes.
- Quick adjustment of the different container dimensions and volumes to be dispensed.
- Programmable cleaning speed depending on the products (cleaning quality improved and cleaning times reduced)
- Low quantity of washing liquid.
- Cleaning in place (CIP) and sterilization in place (SIP) as standard (150° C for 60 minutes)
- Simple and linear filling circuit, without mechanical moving parts